Hadson Immigration

study permit

Co-op Work Permits

International Students: Canada Co-op Work Permits International students pursuing study programs in Canada that require a co-op internship program or work placement may apply for a co-op work permit.  International students pursuing a study program at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada that requires a mandatory work placement or internship must apply for a co-op work permit …

Co-op Work Permits Read More »

Canadian Study Permit

How to Apply for a Canadian Study Permit If you are interested in studying in Canada The study permit grants the legal authorization for a person to study at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada. When applying for a study permit, a foreign national should be aware that there are eligibility requirements which must be met when …

Canadian Study Permit Read More »

Scroll to Top
Send Us Message
Need Help?
Hello, Let's connect to discuss.